Roadmap 1.0 – 2021
From the start we preferred to under-promise and if possible, over-deliver.
This worked really well for the presale drops and the minting phase in 2021!
-We not only managed to bring all 1000 punks on the market, selling out in minutes every drop and mint!
Our fans also build a great and real community, not based on thin air or false promises, but by being passionate about the project, through real organic growth!
Roadmap 2.0 – 2022
Our Fans, SuperFans and the whole AdaPunks Team are continuously bringing and discussing ideas to help construct and expand Roadmap 2.0
Below are some of the steps we will follow, with rough estimates of when we want them to be completed.
We will reveal more details along the way. Some steps might be moved forward if we think the time is right.
- updated Fan-Role System
- regular Fanclub competitions to gain XP (Quizzes & Riddles) ONGOING
- regular collab giveaways ONGOING
- regular discord raffles with CNFTs from collabs, donated tokens & floor cash Ada raffle ONGOING
- Floor sweeping campaign ONGOING
- Delisting campaign ONGOING
- Reward Pool system – community feedback
- Reward Pool System lite-paper: 1st draft & feedback (holders only)
- emoji/sticker design competion ONGOING
- release Reward Pool Lite-Paper v1
- Initial treasury and first buys
- second meme competition
- Holder registration and roles
- Extend Types and attributes page with different rarity methods and ranking presets
- Revamped website
- official release Reward Pool lite-paper
- 3D Art Gallery for AdaPunk holders
- Holders Reward Pool & Proposal system
- Holders Reward Pool: First quarterly payout period
- evaluation and improvements of Reward Pool System
- Holders Reward Pool: Second quarterly payout period